Travel Saloons Now Open!
JTB SAFETY STORE
Our offices are fully equipped with health and safety measures to combat the spread of COVID-19. Our “JTB Safety Store” campaign will guide you because your health and safety is out priority.
SAFETY PRACTICES IN OUR TRAVEL SALOONS
- Our travel consultants have undergone COVID-19 testing and are fit to work.
- Our travel consultants wear face mask and face shield at all times.
- Our travel consultants sanitize their hands and work stations before and after service and as necessary.
- Regular Disinfection: chairs and surfaces are disinfected regularly. Travel saloons are equipped with UV disinfection device.
- Acrylic shields are installed on our counters.
BEFORE ENTERING OUR TRAVEL SALOONS
- Our travel saloons allow maximum of two (2) store visitors only. No companions allowed.
- Face mask and face shield must be worn at all times. Our travel saloons follow the “No Mask, No Face Shield, No Entry” policy.
- Temperature checks are implemented on our travel saloons. Store visitors must not exceed 37.5C (5F).
- Some travel saloons have disinfecting mats to sanitize your footwear before entering the store.
- Hand sanitizers are available upon entering our stores.
- Store visitors are obliged to fill out the Health Declaration Form. You may download the file and have it filled out beforehand.
WHILE INSIDE OUR TRAVEL SALOONS
- Mind your distance. Social distancing of at least 1 meter is strictly observed on store. Step only on the floor markers found inside our stores.
- Please wait to be called by our travel consultants before approaching our counters.
- Our travel saloons have “JTB Health Officer” on duty to ensure health and safety protocols are followed.