● Experience popular snow activities in Hokkaido such as Smelt Fishing, Aurora Icebreaker, Drift Ice Walk, etc.
● Roundtrip economy airfare via Japan Airlines.
● Hotel Accommodation in Shiretoko, Tokachi, and Sapporo
● Hotel buffet breakfast
● Two (2) lunch and two (3) dinner.
● Shopping at Ryugetsu Sweetpia Garden
● Admission at sightseeing spots as per itinerary
● Private transfers and English – speaking guide
● Travel Insurance (up to 60 years old)
● Visa Assistance
Check-in at the airport for your scheduled departure via JL078 bound for Haneda Airport at 2345H. ETA is 0450H of March 03, 2020. Enjoy in-flight meals and entertainment of JAPAN AIRLINES, the Japan Flag Carrier.
Arrival at Haneda Airport to take airport shuttle bus to the domestic terminal for connecting flight to Memanbetsu Airport via JL565. Upon arrival, meet your tour guide for your transfer to Abashiri for the Smelt Fishing Experience and Okhotsk Ryu-Hyo Museum. Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, experience riding the Aurora Icebreaker Ship as it drifts through the ice. Transfer to hotel for overnight.
Morning call time for Drift Ice Walk experience and explore the sea of Okhotsk in special dry suit. Breakfast then check out at the hotel. Meet your tour guide at the lobby for your transfer to visit the Lake Mashu Observatory Deck, bento box for lunch will be served. Enjoy the relaxing afternoon at Lake Akan. Transfer to Roadside Station Ashoro Ginga Hall 21. Transfer to your hotel for check-in and overnight. Enjoy the traditional Japanese hot spring.
Breakfast then check out from your hotel. Meet your tour guide for your scheduled transfer and visit at Ryugetsu Sweetpia Garden and try their local confectionaries like Sanporoku. Transfer to Otaru City for free time strolling around in one of the famous “Kita-Kita” movie spots. Lunch on your own arrangement. Transfer to your hotel for overnight.
Breakfast then check out at the hotel. Enjoy free leisure time Sapporo until your scheduled transfer to New Chitose Airport bound for Haneda Airport via JL530 at 2120H. Upon arrival in Haneda Airport, take the airport shuttle bus to the international terminal.
Take the connecting flight bound via JL077 for Ninoy Aquino International Airport. ETD is 0130H. End of services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
● The rates are based on twin & triple sharing.
● Single occupancy is not available.
● USD 200 deposit per person(non-refundable).
● Strictly cash or cash deposit payment only.
● 50% total cost payment upon approval of visa.
● 100% total cost payment 30 days before the service date.
● Full penalty will be applied 40 days before the departure from MNL.
● Activities available are subjected to weather conditions.
● The final rate will be based on the number of pax as a total in the group.
● Signed travel services agreement is required.
● Minimum of 16 participants to run this tour (with a maximum of 20 participants):
20 persons: USD 1587 per person
16 persons: USD 1597 per person
Child (6-12 y/o): USD 1497 per person
*Tour Exclusions: This package excludes Airline taxes (TBA), PH taxes (PHP 1,620) and travel insurance supplement of PHP 700 (up to 75 years old only).
08:45 - 17:45 (Mon to Fri)