Terms and Conditions
1. The Website
Welcome to our website. This page, together with the other documents referred on it, tells you the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on which you may make use of our website: www.jtbphilippines.com (the “Website” or “Site”) whether as a guest or a registered user. Users of this Website must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and have legal capacity to enter into valid and binding contracts. Please read these Terms carefully before ordering any Products from the Site. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them.
JTB ASIA PACIFIC PHIL. CORP., (“We” or “Company”), a Company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with official address at 18/F, Unit 2, RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Center, 26th & 25th Sts., Bonifacio South, BGC, Taguig City 1634.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Philippines.
You can reach us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” and through our Telephone Line at +63 (02) 894 5528.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
2.1 Japan Rail Pass & Other Train Tickets
2.2 Theme Park Admission Tickets
2.3 Airport Transfer/Bus Limo Tickets
2.4 Japan Tours & other destinations
2.5 Airline Tickets
2.7 Travel Insurance
2.8 Visa Assistance
3.1 Acceptance by JTB ASIA PACIFIC PHIL. CORP. of reservations made by the Customer will depend on availability of the package tours, rooms, and tickets inventory.
3.2 Acceptance by JTB ASIA PACIFIC PHIL. CORP. is formalized by sending a confirmation of reservation by e-mail to the Customer.
3.3 Purchase of JR Pass and Admission Tickets which require Courier Delivery Service should be at least seven (7) days before Customer’s departure date; otherwise, purchase should be made directly in our Office.
3.4 Reservations of SIC/Day Tours should be at least five (5) days before the service date; for Collective & Group departures, reservations should not be less than 15 days.
3.5 Processing of reservations for credit card transactions received on weekdays after 5:00PM will be processed the next working day; for transactions made on Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays, processing will be on Monday or in next working day.
4. Price, Payment and Issuance of Voucher
- 4.1. Prices
4.1.1 The product descriptions on the Website specify the Services included in the price for each service arrangement. Prices are shown either in USD or JPY.
4.1.2 The Customer should be aware that the local authorities in certain countries can impose additional taxes (tourist tax, etc), which have to be paid locally; the Customer is exclusively responsible for paying such additional taxes.
4.1.3 Unless expressly stated otherwise, prices do not include excess baggage charges, visa or any personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, room service, tips, etc.), nor excursions or the use of sports facilities, nor any more general costs that are not expressly included in the confirmation of reservation.
4.1.4 The prices shown on the Website can be changed at any time without prior notice. Such changes do not apply to confirmed and already accepted reservations.
4.1.5 If JTB ASIA PACIFIC PHIL. CORP. and/or its Supplier becomes aware of or is notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with the payment for the booking, the booking will be cancelled and the Customer shall be liable for all the expenses arising from such cancellation, without prejudice to any action that might be taken against him / her.
4.1.6 Price quotations are subject to change without notice. If for any reason the price quoted is not correct, the JTB Leisure Team will contact you for authorization. Tips/gratuities, baggage, beverages or food not described in the product’s description and all other purchases of a personal nature are not included.
- 4.2. Payment
All tours must be pre-paid except otherwise stated. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, and JCB cards. Biller will be listed as “JTB ASIA PACIFIC PHIL. CORP.” on the credit card statement. All payments in USD and JPY will be processed and automatically be converted to PHP. For other currencies, the price is indicative and the amount will be charged in USD at theconversion’s rate applicable on the date of your booking and issuing country.
- 4.3. Issuance of Voucher
4.3.1 After payment, JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp., will send a confirmation / voucher by e-mail or by fax; this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to the service provider.
- 4.3.2 All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
- 4.3.3 All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by e-mail to JTB ASIA PACIFIC PHIL. CORP. at
- “email@example.com”, but we can not guaranty that such modification will be implemented as desired, particularly on
- reserved Train Tickets and timed entry tickets/admission.
- 4.3.4 JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp., cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don’t receive or read carefully your confirmation / voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify us at least 48 hours after completing your booking with us.
Customers who purchased our free sale products (JR Pass and Universal Studio Admission Tickets) online may opt to have it delivered to their address for an additional fee; for other admission tickets (Tokyo Disney Sea/Land and Ghibli), delivery will be to hotels in Japan where you will stay. For other products/services availed, a corresponding “Voucher” will be issued and sent to Customer’s e-mail address upon full payment.
6. Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking
Except otherwise stated, Tour or package or any product cancelled without due notice are subject to cancellation fee according to the following conditions:
6.1 Short Tours/Attractions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including train or flight ticket and/or overnightaccommodation
6.1.1 Cancellation 7 calendar days before the services begin : 20% cancellation fee.
6.1.2 Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin : 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
6.1.3 Cancellation the day of the services or after : 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
6.2 Special request / Private tours AND / OR Tours/Attractions/products including train or flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation :
6.2.1 Cancellation more than 45 calendar days before the services begin : 25% cancellation fee.
6.2.2 Cancellation between 45 to 16 calendar days before services begin : 50% cancellation fee.
6.2.3 Cancellation 15 days or less before the service : 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
6.2.4 Cancellation the day of the services or after : 100% cancellation fee (no refund)
- 6.3 Please note that some Suppliers may apply more stringent cancellation fees, which may apply if necessary.
- 6.4 Procedure to cancel a booking :
7. Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
- JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp. web site is limited.
- JTB ASIA Pacific acts only as an agent for the passengers in all functions pertaining to tours, attractions, hotel reservations and accommodations, restaurants, meals and services, sightseeing tours and transportation of whatever nature, and assumes no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconveniences which may occur either by reason of defect, or as acts of government or other civil authorities (war, civil disturbances, strikes, etc.) or from any cause beyond JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp. control.
- JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp. can accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes.
- JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp. and its suppliers reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve each tour, to the tour members’ enjoyment and advantage.
- JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp. and its suppliers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any tour departure in accordance with operation requirements.
8. Health, Passport, & Visas
Each customer has to check his/her appropriate documents for his journey especially (but without limitation) if he booked tours, packages or transfers including flight or visit of a country different from the country of departure. He/She has to bring his/her passport (with visa if necessary) or a valid ID card. No refund will be granted in case of lack or loss of ID documents.
9. Smoking restriction
- Smoking on board coaches is strictly prohibited.
JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp. acts as a mediating company between clients and local tour operators. In the unlikely event that you were not satisfied with your tour or transfer reservation, you may file a complaint within one (1) month from date of service. A written documentation must be sent to us by email at “firstname.lastname@example.org” and this will be forwarded to the tour operator for investigation. Complaints received beyond the deadline can no longer be entertained and will not be eligible to any refund. Any booking made with JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp. will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of JTB ASIA Pacific Phil. Corp.
11. Rurubu DATA
- Information about spots and events is subject to change according to the circumstances of facilities. Thus, any person who would like to find out about updated information such as, fees, date and time is advised to confirm with the facilities beforehand.
- Although we do our best to handle the published information with great attention, JTB Publishing does not guarantee the accuracy, the integrity, the usefulness and the safety of the information.
- JTB Publishing shall not be liable for any damage or misunderstanding borne by the utilization of the published information. Users are advised to use the information as an indication only, as there might be instances where the spot location information is inaccurately interpreted on the map.
- Unauthorized reproduction of the published content is prohibited.