General Terms & Conditions for Visa Application
JTB ASIA PACIFIC PHIL. CORP. (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) only accepts instructions on the following terms which will take effect upon signing of the transmittal form during your visa application.
1. The applicant must apply for visa processing at least two (2) months before intended travel date.
2. The applicant must not finalize nor confirm any tour arrangements (airline tickets, hotel accommodation, tours, etc.) prior the release of their visa.
3. The Embassy has the sole right and absolute discretion for the approval and denial of the visa application. They will not disclosed the reason for the rejection.
4. The Company shall not be responsible if any visa application is refused or rejected.
5. All of the documents (original and photocopy) received by the Company will be forwarded to the Embassy and WILL NO LONGER RETURN TO THE APPLICANT except for the passport/s.
6. When filling out the visa forms, please take note of the following:
– Remove Passport Covers and unnecessary attachments from your passport upon submission.
– Erasures in any form are not allowed when filling out the forms for visa application.
– Use of friction pen in filling out the visa forms is not allowed.
7. In any case the embassy will require additional documents, the applicant will be notified accordingly. This may prolong the processing time for your visa application.
8. The regular processing time of the visa applications are as follows. This is subject to change without prior notice:
– Japan Tourist Visa Application – 7 to 10 working days
– Korean Visa Application – 10 to 15 working days
– Korean Visa Application with Express Visa Service – 4 to 5 working days
9. In the event of the denial of visa application, the payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
10. All signed documents are considered correct and in proper order. Please ensure that you submit legally obtained documents.
11. Explanation letters must be computerized. Handwritten forms are not accepted by the embassy.
12. Request for pull out of passport, for whatever reason thereof, once submitted at the Embassy is not allowed.
13. The applicant has the responsibility to disclose full information should they have international travel during the processing of their visa application. Any concerns arising from the application that will cause delay or any reason thereof will not be the liability of the company.
14. Applicant has the sole responsibility of the validity of his passport to travel (must still be valid for 6 months prior to intended travel date). Any problem arising from this issue will not be the liability of the Company.